Saturday, November 12, 2011

Coris Ramune Whistle Candy

こんばんは!

Whew been a buuuuuusy week but nothing a few neat snacks can't help. Today I tried Coris brand's Ramune Whistle Candy. This particular flavor is mixed fruit though it comes in a standard ramune flavor.



I'm not going to lie to you folks...sometimes I pick a snack for it's quirkiness or because I like a certain flavor, but I picked up this pack of candy because I really wanted to know what was in the little box. I miss that about American snacks and food...no cool prizes come in anything anymore (I'm looking at you Cracker Jacks). We'll get to the box in a bit...


(Omachabako!- I don't actually know what that means though- sorry!)

There are 8 candy pieces in the pack and they are a pretty nice size apiece. The flavor is a generic fruity flavor which is fine. The surprise with these guys is that they melt in your mouth after about 20 seconds. I mean really melt, like hard candy one second and chalk the next. It was ok, I was not too into the texture once they melted.

It is actually called whistle candy for a reason. If you blow through the hole, it does make a whistling sound- kinda cool!

NOW the box....



A little blue top! I was a little disappointed at first, it seems a little cheap (I guess it's a $1.59 imported candy but whatever) but it is actually a really good top. Buying this for the surprise was assuredly the best decision I made that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment