Thursday, July 5, 2012

Meiji Pokemon Chocolate

こんにちは!

I like Pokemon...I know, I know, I'm a professional young woman but I was raised right and I played Pokemon Red for more hours than I should have. I lost interest, however, and did not pick the games back up until Diamond. I've always had a soft spot for candy and snacks that feature the characters and it's not so difficult to figure out why I picked this up during my last Mitsuwa trip. That, and it was only $.69....and it's made by Meiji.


The chocolate is tiny, maybe 2 inches long and 1 inch wide. It's perfect for that chocolate craving when you don't want to be tempted to indulge too much. The packaging is bright and fun and features Tepig and Axew. I had to look up the latter Pokemon...it seems rather obscure to feature on the chocolate.

 

Even the back is cute with Pikachu popping up!


Tepig was featured on my particular chocolate but I'm lead to believe there are 7 different characters possibilities by the text on the front. The image is very clear and well molded! The chocolate was good quality. It met my expectations as a Meiji brand product. I'm not a huge milk chocolate fan (I prefer dark!) but this was a fun little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment