Friday, April 20, 2012

Edo Pack Strawberry Chocolates

こんにちは!

I'm still sans camera at the moment, hence the lack of updates. I've got a good one picked out but it'll likely be another month before finances come together to make it happen.

For now, I will still be using images from the web to show you the treats I've been testing. Despite my terrible photography, I know the stock images are more boring- sorry!!


(photo taken from a Korean website which was selling the product)

A week ago, I tried out Edo Pack's strawberry treats. They were on sale at Asian Food Market for $1.99. There are about 30 or so little individually wrapped chocolate treats in the box. I like the way it is packaged, it makes it feel like a fancier chocolate than it really is!

The treat itself was surprisingly good! Aside from the pleasant strawberry/milk chocolate flavor, there were no obnoxiously colored fillers! Many times, these sort of treats have that clearly fake pink filling. Any time I can get a treat with a little less chemical intervention, I'm happy. I did not see other flavors available, but if I come across them one day I would certainly give them a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment